20090720

Preface

Form 045.1b FOR UNIVERSITY USE
FOR ADMIRAL AKI DE LEON

Recruiter: Joseph Ross
Location: Old Earth (Continent of Asia: 22'N 77'W)

Candidate Name: Asha (surname unknown)
Age: 18
Race: Native

Empath Type: Three

Description of Abilities: She's uncanny. She knew I was coming before I did. Expect she's more powerful than that one we found on Oceanus a few years back. Can read her language, and is already developing marked proficiency with Kiranese, though getting her to speak aloud can be difficult. Expect she'd be able to take classes normally within a year of arriving at University.

Special Considerations: She's a half-breed. If I were you, I'd look over the records of who was in this area last. Wouldn't be good to accidentally station her with her father, and we definitely don't want the feeders getting word of it.

It's a two-for-one deal. If she comes, we also get the Type Two described on the previous page. He wants to come along as her caretaker. In most cases I don't recommend it, but he's talented, and she'll need all the extra help she can get.

Action to be Taken: Aki, you'd be a fool not to fund this one. Recommend Officer's training if you can get her lucid enough not to scare non-empaths by her fourth year. Let me know so I can have a reason to get off of this pathetic excuse of a planet. Am dying for a bath.

END MESSAGE

No comments: